Re: Canon's support and information.

> I have also tried to use your first suggestion but have not been able to
> make it work. I initially tried a regular text editor thinking it might be
> able to open files store in different formats. Wolfram suggested a hex
> editor but I haven't found any interesting one for the Mac to make the
> process you describe below simple enough.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Joseph

Joseph,

http://www.ex-cinder.com/hexeditor.html will take to  the site for
"Hexeditor", a hex editor for Macintosh OSx. It is as complete as any I've
seen for PC or Mac; in fact, this one appears to be better than the editor
built into the old pre-osx utility Res-Edit. And it is free.

----
Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is,
stop worrying...." Amelia Earhart, Aviatrix