Re: Canon's support and information.

Dear Karl:

I looked at the software EOS1DInf - Mac OSX from www.soens.de and found it
be really useful. I would like to have a copy of it.

The problem is that (1) I have never used PayPal having no clue as to how it
is supposed to work and (2) once I move from the English page describing the
product to the page where the transaction is supposed to be made, this page
is entirely in German and I don't speak a single word of German.

Is there anything you can do to help me with the purchase ? I wish they had
a secured page where I could simply enter my credit card info but
unfortunately they don't.

How can I purchase a copy of this software ?

Thank you again for all your help.

Best regards,

Joseph

---