Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

At 5:47 PM -0600 10/20/05, Bob Maxey wrote:
>>>Jews in Germany believed that throughout the first half of the 20th century.>>>

 With all due respect, lets not bring that into the discussion

Hmm.  Seems relevant to me.

It has never occurred to me to compare that period of time with any period of time in the US of A.

Better start thinking about it.  It's closer than you think.

We have a few warts, but we should not discuss the bumps on this list. What happened in Germany is not about to happen here.

Dream on.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/