Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

> With all due respect, lets not bring that into the discussion.
>It has never occurred to me to compare that period of time
>with any period of time in the US of A.

Sometimes

To know how others see you

You need to look in a mirror.

The similarities are there

Back on topic though.
If we are worried about printers embedding personal information in
prints.
Why are most here not concerned about similar information embedded in
jpegs sent to the list?  Camera serial numbers, times, dates.

JStrip can deal with that but how many bother?
http://davidcrowell.com/jStrip.aspx

Bob

PS: for all I know JStrip secretly forwards all the info it strips to
the CIA and steganographically embeds it's own unique ID into the
images for later :o)