Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

>>>Jews in Germany believed that throughout the first half of the 20th century.>>>

With all due respect, lets not bring that into the discussion It has never occurred to me to compare that period of time with any period of time in the US of A. We have a few warts, but we should not discuss the bumps on this list. What happened in Germany is not about to happen here.

The Jews and their turmoil has nothing to do with printers.

At least the "H" word has not been used in this OT discussion.

Bob