Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Maxey

: Yes, this is certainly true. But, we are not talking about your country
or some other country. We are talking about the US of A.

err, I wasn't actually when I presented this, I was letting everyone know.
There's a percentage of people here (some non American even) who may fall,
or percieve themselves to fall under the control of restrictive
governments, whatever flavour they may be - even millitary republics, and I
figured that it might be of interest to them/us/whoever