Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

Bob

>>Australia

I have friends from that country. When you kill off the Funnel Web Spiders,
perhaps I will visit.

bWAHAHAHAHAHA!

actually it's the least of the problems here, bitey-things-wise - they have
antivenom for it now.

brown snakes ..  the cute, tiny 1/2 inch box jellyfish that keeps on
killing tourist.  Pretty shells on the beach that result in sub 1minute
fatalities, prettier 4 inch octopus which are 100% fatal, usually within
minutes, taipans, those bloody salties and of course the sharks (that the
salt water crocs don't eat).  and what you guys call Black Widows we call
redbacks.  There's at least 50 in my garden.  Portugese Man'O Wars we call
bluebottles and kids collect them on the beaches.  We got some funny
animals here - oh and don't for chrissakes eat anything.  All the plants
are poisonous!

It's not that bad tho if you don't pick things up off the ground :)