Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists!

>>>Sorry, but unfortunately, even the Congress didn't actually have time
to read it before it was passed. Or should I say whisked through into
law. Check out Fahrenheit 911 the movie by Micheal Moore. Scarey
stuff.>>>

LOL . . . You are using Moore to prove your point? God save the queen...er, God help us all.

>>>I certainly haven't read it and don't intend to. For one thing I'm not American.>>>

Yet you still comment on it.

Bob