Re: warer in lens

Terry wrote:

it was not salt water, it is an auto focus lens, but I still need to dry it out and see what happens, any ideas, I know it can be heated in the oven but I have no idea on exactly how to go about this.
Thanks

Hey !  Stuff happens at any point in time......

If you have a gas stove all yo have to do is put the lens in the oven with only the pilot light on. If you have a newer gas stove that doesn't have a pilot light, but rather an igniter system, I' m not sure what to set the temp at.

This is how I dried a Ham Radio hand held and my Grand son's cell phone....... We have the older stove.

Bob