Stolen cameras

I've just launched the largest database of stolen photographic equipment on
the internet, it's an compilation of some pages already available, plus I
have some manufacturer's cooperation and am on their list of registered
stolen shipments and goods. It's free to search and report missing items.

http://stolencameras.net

people that report can choose to have a report published to the search engines
and google seems to be crawling through as I write. Yahoo has already been so
that covers altavista, hotbot, alltheweb and however many others they now
own. If anyone has a really long list of stolen goods then pass it directly
to me as I have various programs to speed up the data entry, although unless
I get a copy of an insurance report or police report, things are marked as
"UNPROVEN" to stop potential fraudulent reporting.

A beta web spider is in operation scanning some of the online auctions for
serial numbers although this is very much in testing at the moment.