Re: What Colour is Snow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn" :

: I know much of what is said under this heading (What colour snow) is said
: be humorous, but I've got to add - I've been taking an oil painting class
: and I've been amazed at how much having to mix colors, paint detail and
: shadows has opened my eyes and caused me to see so much more of what I
look
: at.
:
: I think I've been lazy concerning my photography and now I look much more
: closely at what I'm photographing.

ah, then you know what I'm talking about ;-)

mighty tricky stuff that snow, and clouds.. don't get me started!!