Re: What Colour is Snow

I am thrilled with the program, though the $400 kind of put a damper on my spirit.
Made it a night scene by turning down the "exposure" since I haven't gotten into the different textures.  Lots to play with there.  Saved it as a bitmap (the only choice) and opened it up in good old Photoshop to tweak further.  This could be expanded of course, but the basic layout with this program is far easier than with Photoshop.

Try it, you'll like it, and thanks...
Renate

On 8/30/05, Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  After playing for an hour I came up with this:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagesbyrenate/38611484/

If that's seriously only an hour's work It must be a good prog.
That's a very pro looking effort.
Where can I pay $400 for it (to make it a legit program)

I've only just downloaded it myself: I stumbled over the like on Paul
Bourke's site while reading up on FFTs and how to form self-tiling by
the invers FFT of random noise ...

I really must install it and have a go.

Bob

--
And the Devil whispered behind the leaves,
"It's pretty,  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com