Re: Request for Leads on Cinematograpdy

kpp@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
please make suggestions for a book on cinematography that covers the basics and general priciples, and also alot of the tip & tricks...
I tend on picking from these lists
http://www.cinematography.net/Books.htm
http://www.cinematography.com/shop/books.asp
but I am open to suggestions of course...

Thank you all beforehand, kostas
May I suggest looking at ebay. That may get you a lot more "bang for your buck". A quick search for "cinematography book" found lots of interesting looking books (and I even bought one :-)
Paul