Linagraph developer anyone?

I've just got hold of some *very old* tins of Kodak Linagraph Developer.

(I know they're old, because they're labeled in ounces, quarts, etc <g,d,r>)

Does anyone remember using this stuff?

The Kodak MSDS tells me it's  (by weight)

50-55% Sodium Carbonate
25-30% Sodium Sulphite
8% Hydroquinone
1-5% Sodium Hexametapgosphate (that's calgon, folks)
1-5% 4-(methylamino) phenol sulphate (metol, in other words)

I guess Kodak are being a little cagey about the actual amount of metol, because they'd hardly vary such a significant constituent that much between batches.

Does anyone know what proportions are closer to reality?

I'd like to use it rather than throwing it away. Even if I can even use it for paper developer it would make me feel better :-)

Oh yeah, I also have a single tin of Linagraph fixer with hardener. Anyone know if it's sodium or ammonium thiosulphate?

Steve