Re: Request for Leads on Cinematograpdy

>This is a very general request.
>Are you talking about simply colour balance and lighting?

Anything, the team had problems for color balance, and that was because the shot lasted from 3o'clock to almost sunset and they did not know about the changing light temp...that was mentioned as an example

what i think i need is directions on the differences of setting lighting and picture frame between cinetography and still photography...working on the video camera tech does not scare me at all...

>Are you shooting film or video?
>16mm? 35mm? Panavision?
>Shooting film is very different shooting video. And shooting 16mm is quite a way from handling a 35mm Arriflex on a Miller head.

I am talking amateur video, with amateur videocams...does the differences apply to cinematography too?

Yet my biggest problem will be the dimished artistic viewpoint...The past few years i have moved a bit away for literature, poetry, some thought scribing towarda a much technological lifestyle, and i feel that has its toll on "artistic" thinking (forming ideas, pictures in your mind etc...- hope you are getting what i mean) and that calls for a chnage in lifestyle too...

cheers, ksoats

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!