Re: Can someone explain this image from D70 (Bride's image)

Hello,
  I teach digital photography in a high school and I
have seen similar images occur on two cameras that
very soon bit the dust. At first I thought it was a
problem with the memory card, but reformatting the
cards did not solve the problem. I also cleaned the
contacts the card mate with inside the camera but that
did not help either. The problem began to occur more
frequently until I decided the camera itself was the
problem.

  Run some more tests before you use that camera on a
paid assignment again.

jvlozano