Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Can someone explain this image from D70 (Bride's image)

Terry,

Yes I do format the card everytime I use it. I havent
tried yet.  But I will keep you posted. Couple of
people already suggested that I send the camera back,
but sure how the warranty works as its still under 1
year since I bought it. So looks like I will have to
take it to the store where I bought it.

regards,
srinivasa regeti