Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:54 PM
Subject: Can someone explain this image from D70 (Bride's image)

All,

On Saturday I took this picture of a wedding and one
of the images turned out like this:

http://www.regeti.com/forum/bridesmall.jpg

The image was taken with a D70 in RAW mode, the
preview on the LCD screen on the camera also looked
exactly as posted in the above link.

Here is the link to the original RAW file:

http://www.regeti.com/forum/bride.NEF

I am very curious to see if anyone else had any
problems with D70. (Fortunately I was using couple of
other cameras)

Thanks,
Srinivasa Regeti