Re: Can someone explain this image from D70 (Bride's image)

At 09:54 20 06 2005, you wrote:
On Saturday I took this picture of a wedding and one of the images turned out like this:
http://www.regeti.com/forum/bridesmall.jpg
The image was taken with a D70 in RAW mode, the preview on the LCD screen on the camera also looked exactly as posted in the above link.
Here is the link to the original RAW file:
http://www.regeti.com/forum/bride.NEF
I am very curious to see if anyone else had any problems with D70. (Fortunately I was using couple of other cameras)
Thanks, Srinivasa Regeti

This might be too obvious: what colour space were you using? SRGB or AdobeRGB?

I had a quick play with the colour channels in the Gimp, without any real success.

&i (: