Re: digital future - was something else.

Robert M wrote:

I am not sure you can bring a Leica vs. Linhof element into the discussion.
I use both brands and I know the differences. If I am shooting archetecture,
the Linhof wins because I love large negatives. I never use digital for
serious work because the quality is not there yet.

Bob

Have you used an LF digital back?
(Don't worry - I haven't even got anything above 6*6!)

Howard

(Think of the depreciation on those!)