Re: digital future - was something else.

please take me off your mailing list

thanks

On 11/06/2005, at 6:43 PM, Elgenper wrote:

Wow! So it is possible to find one lousy digital shot and one good silver shot among the thousands that must have been produced at such an event....

Statistics is just WONDERFUL!

And we´re all supposed to bow down in humiliation before this irrefutable proof that digital is junk, and we should all go out and buy Speed Graphics...

Really, Karl, you´re happy with silver, as are lots of others. Shoot silver, then! Quite a few of us are happy with digital. Then, ple--eze, let us shoot that!

Maybe we all come around to producing some images...

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se