Re: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

At 12:58 PM 5/14/2005, you wrote:
..................wouldn't it be easier and less costly if everyone went back to film?

No.

.............. I ask myself is why we're so quick to embrace the latest technology without much examination.

Julian

You speak for your self regarding any quick embracing. I have digitized images for more than fifteen years. My first color printer was a Star 1000C dot matrix. Every advance in technology has opened new areas to explore and utilize.

Dave
East Englewood
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. - Alvin Toffler