Re: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAY 14 2005. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Museki Abe - Goshikinuma

Exudes a sense of peace. The Northern hemisphere Autumn. Curve of the hulls echoed in the reflection.

Veli Cigirgan - Nedret

Nice crisp light.

Jim Davis - Lake Cowichan Inhabitant

No not the houseboat! I like the humour in this image's title.

Greg Fraser - Submersion

This has the feel of a sketch -- just a few lines, used effectively.

jIMMY Harris - doUble eXposure

Propinquity indeed. The seashells very subtle, the snowbanks quite distinct.

Howard Leigh - Daniel loves yoghurt....

And Daniel's smile is extended in the lines of yoghurt. He's very cute.

Christopher Strevens - As it used to be

Everything arranged, reminds me of older relatives' homes.

Peeter Vissak - Madonna with the Child

My eye flows around this tone drop-out portrait. A present feeling of Love.

Pini Vollach - Monk

The intense light reflecting off the stone is enhanced with the colour of the monk. There is a balance to the framing.

Richard Wrigley - Le Havre Church Tower

There's a richness to this available light. The repeating pattern studded with the stained glass works for me.

Just a sentence or two about each, this week. I particularly liked "Daniel loves yoghurt...", "Monk", and "Goshikinuma".

Thank you, to all the exhibitors.

&i (: