CAMERA, the Swiss magazine

I have been sitting on a large collection of back issues of CAMERA. It is time for me to let them go so I have them for sale as a single lot on eBay.
The eBay auction number is 6959381401. I have 134 consecutive issues from June through November of 1967 through August of 1978.
You all know how interesting that Swiss Magazine was --published by CJ Bucher and edited by Allan Porter. It was never rivaled by any other photo magazine I don't think. It had everything : interviews, photos, tech info, product reviews, etc. Anyway, just wanted to make sure that anyone who might be interested gets a chance to see it listed on eBay for less than $10/issue ! Some of you might even represent schools or libraries who might be interested in buying these.
Walter Holt