Maybe a new toy...........................

Hi Gang......................

I have been using an Olympus E-10 for the last two years and I have been very happy with the camera
except for the speed that it writes and stores images.

(by the way you can't speed it up by using a faster card)

I may have a few bucks to spend so I am semi looking around for another camera.

I took an online glance at the new Canon Rebel XT,
possibly a used Canon10 D or a new Nikon D 70.

Lets not get into a Canon/Nikon war here!!!!!!!!

I am leaning towards the Nikon.
It is suppose to have a very rapid write speed.

I do have a few Nikon manual focus lenses.

It makes me wonder why Olympus couldn't
come up with a sensor that was larger than 5meg/pixel for their E -1.

I do a lot of Theatrical Photography and often I am waiting for the Olympus E-10 to catch up with me.

Russ R.E. Baker Photography rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feed a Cat...
Starve a Fever........