Re: Maybe a new toy...........................

CS and Elements 3.0 each open raw images from my Canon 10D. I presume CS2 will do so as well. Surely, Adobe and Nikon have worked out a deal so they'll open Nikon's NEF images as well. If not, Nikon's own software for Nikon users must do so. The image manipulation page in CS and Elements 3.0 seem to be identical, but Elements is crippled in other respects. Others will have to comment on the usefulness of your A1 lenses with the D70, but I'm interested because my son is confronting the same issue.

Roger

snip

I am leaning towards the Nikon D70 because I have some
manual focus AI lenses that I believe will work after a fashion
on the D 70.

From what I have read it writes very fast but has only an adequate
auto white balance.

By the way if I up grade from PS 7.01 for CS2 will it open Nikon raw or will I need to still use their software first?

he

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography