Re: Peeter Vissak for president

herschel mair wrote:
I admit it is ME!!!!!
(Unless it was you?)

H :-)
Actually I am not an equipment  freak and I reckon you can take great pictures with a pinhole camera.
Give me a lens, a camera and some film or a CF card and I'll do the job. 4X5 or Medium format or 35mm or digital I have worked with new lenses and old lenses, scratched lenses and lenses that rattled, made by companies no-one has heard of. Once I know the limitations I will work within them. It's how you see that matters. So I am amused by X is better than Y dialogues. I say get them over with as quickly as possible and get on with the job!

(Awaiting applause after such a touching speech)

herschel

Well, I thought I was joking all the time!!!
My arsenal consists of quite unexpected things beginning with a couple of old but very good 6x6 classics, an even older Zorki and ending with a (rather) casual Olympus Camedia (it was needed for that long optical zoom that was Olympus's ground some years ago).
I do have an old manual Nikon and some OK lenses for it and I sold F90x some years ago.
And I also think that I can take pictures with anything having the knob.
I simply wanted to see what will happen when I throw that old and worn glove . . . :)
But I didn't expect to have been taken seriously :(

You get my applause!!!

Peeter