Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Peeter Vissak for president

I admit it is ME!!!!!
(Unless it was you?)

H :-)
Actually I am not an equipment  freak and I reckon you can take great pictures with a pinhole camera.
Give me a lens, a camera and some film or a CF card and I'll do the job. 4X5 or Medium format or 35mm or digital I have worked with new lenses and old lenses, scratched lenses and lenses that rattled, made by companies no-one has heard of. Once I know the limitations I will work within them. It's how you see that matters. So I am amused by X is better than Y dialogues. I say get them over with as quickly as possible and get on with the job!

(Awaiting applause after such a touching speech)

herschel

Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
Why do I have the feeling that I'm missing something?
One of us must be joking!!!

Peeter

Do you Yahoo!?