Re: photography - missed opportunities

>Bingo! That's the worst part of the addiction - missed opportunities.
>Greg

Greg everything is in our mind...indeed it hurts me to miss a VERY good shot, and it hurt me more to lose a single strip of film that had 3 Great ones...
BUT, recall your last photo session and calculate the good shots, the missed ones, and the number of the shots a million other people would have taken of the same subject, plus the ones you would have taken seeing things with a different eye, in a different time as the subjects evolves, or even in a different mood...

All the PF members photos combined are just a ripple in the sands of time and even a few GREAT ones more won't mind...It is the Wind that matters

cheers, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / Clenched Teeth Photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!