Selling pictures on a CD

Hello, everybody.

Today someone asked to buy a CD of my photos and
surely enough, I don't have one :)

But I think it's not a bad idea (and while I look in
the archives, I'll ask).

I am thinking of bundling 600x400 pixel pictures and
separate them in folders, such as "flowers",
"sunsets", etc... Of course, I am not putting
*everything* on it, but mainly pictures I do not
consider for printing myself.

What else you think should be taken into consideration
for this project?  Should I maybe put higher
resolutions?  Should I watermark or otherwise "sign"
the pictures?  I think $30 would be a reasonable price
for 100 pictures - do you agree?

Any and all ideas and criticism is welcome.

TIA