Re: photography

In a message dated 4/19/05 8:09:43 PM Central Daylight Time, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am interested in knowing what purposes all of you feel photography serves, and especially interested in knowing those purposes beyond earning a living.

Another way to put my question (or this could be interpreted as another question) what is photography beyond the camera (leaving the technicalities of photographic equipment, that is)?

Another, more romantic way, to word my question would be - what place in your heart does photography fill?

Marilyn

After finding that I was  'lucky to see'   more things than most People - I decided to share!

Not much money in this approach - tho.

   jIMMY