RE: photography

Oh my, now you're really stirring up some memories of my own youth every summer packing my little backpack full of cigarettes and getting on a rented bus and heading off to geobotany tutorial survey camp and being so excited that I would get up every 10 minutes to take a leak. Ahhhhhh.......sweet youth. That's where I first met my good friend Vlad. Oh, and I took a camera with me. I think it was a Seneca 8x10 Competitor.

Greg Fraser
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg