RE: Real scanned photos?

Don,

Segermann calls her pictures "light etchings"  - kind of pretentious.
And scanners do have lenses so they are a type of camera I'd say.  BTW
so are X-ray machines.

Olivia Parker apparently uses a scanner for some of her work now. I
haven't checked for the pictures on line yet.

I'd like to try scanning paper negs.  Has anybody got this process
really nailed down?  I built an interesting 8 x 10 paper neg camera but
haven't taken the time to test exposures and different papers. If anyone
is interested I have pics of it.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.