Re: Real scanned photos?

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> PFrs,
>
> I have no problem calling this photography - do you?
>
> http://www.art.ttu.edu/artdept/LANDMARK/SRO/01kauffman/kaufman.html
>
> Kim has been producing these excellent photographs for years - probably
> one of the best using this technique.

I'd say "photography" is the most-applicable normal category.
Subject, check.  Light, check.  Lens, check.  (And I'll accept a
pinhole without complaint of course.)  Despite the lack of "camera" in
the conventional sense, these are relatively conventional photographs
-- realistic, not abstracted to the point where subject identity is
hidden, not heavily manipulated, etc.

They look nice.