From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of LScottPht@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:18 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

Thanks again for the last two comments about it being a good stock photo. I really hated to get it off my website because I liked it. I never really saw the image as a powerful pj shot. No emotion. Thanks for the advice from everyone. It is really appreciated. Also, I have to work on that PS magic. I only have PS Elements 2.0, and I have been trying to just figure out the basics of it. I have figured out, finally, how to change the color shots to black and white since everyone has told me this is acceptable. So, I have converted my Haiti violence images to black and white. I still feel kind of funny about it, as if I am cheating.

Leslie