From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
LScottPht@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:27 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: OK, which camera?

I am going to be getting a digital camera in the next 2 weeks. I have a
limited amount of money and would like to get a Canon, but I don't have any
Canon
lenses, so I can't do that. I will use the images for magazines, and to
transmit to my agencies, so they need to be very good quality and high res
with
maximum sharpness. Anyway, I am looking at the D70 kit with Nikkor lense(s),
the
D100, or the D1x (used on Ebay). I will probably get the D70, but is it up
professional standards? There are also some used D2H's on Ebay, but I think
it
is only 4.? megapixels. The D1X is not as high megapixel wise as the D70. I
know I am not speaking correct digital terminology, but I am a beginner in
the
digital arena. Thanks!

Leslie
www.pbase.com/lscottpht