RE: PF Galleries on 22 JAN 05

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 22 2005.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                  Greg Fraser - Inner Beauty

A Lovely interpretation of an unpromising subject.  I have never seen the
inside of a cow, only a rabbit, rat and man.

                  Jeff Spirer - Bows

Yes a snap shot of a waitress with decorative gear on.  It's a bit weird
sort of angle and the lighting is a bit strange but it shows the atmosphere.

                  Jim Snarski - Last Light

Nice interpretation of a sunset.

                  Bob Talbot - Blue Moon

Looks like a montage too me, but its ok.

                  David Small - From the bus

Nice invasion of privacy - like the scarf.  Don't you have Arctic clothing
for your -40 temperatures?

                  Dan Mitchell - Door

Sort of abstract study we are used to seeing from you, Dan.

                  Kostas Papakotas - while the teacher is out of town

Well they did have fun.... Pity about the eyes.

                  Christopher Strevens - David with Nude

I was trying to make a point.

Chris