Re: PF Galleries on 22 JAN 05

>                   Bob Talbot - Blue Moon
> Looks like a montage too me, but its ok.

Chris

I think OK is flattering it :o)

My reason for posting it was, well, I stumbled over it - it's almost
10 years old now.
It was while hardly  anyone over here had a PC at home let alone
PhotoShop.

At the time I did a double exposure of a moon (obviously) and a frame
of negative through a blue filter (to counteract the orange base
layer)

At the time I was chuffed with it: now it looks so amateurish compared
with what we can do in PS.  But also, it's a reminder of how much fun
it was finding ways to achieve things: now anything is possible and
therefore nothing new.

Oh, a hint for you.  Even then 10 years ago I marked the focus screen
to try to place the moon in the right place wrt the reflections.

Bob

>Christopher Strevens - David with Nude
> I was trying to make a point.
Which was?