From:  WRGill@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:47:08 -0500 (EST)
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: contemporary landscape photography

The older I became the more feeble. The feebler, the shakier. As this was
happening, I downsized from 4"x 5"  to 220 mm, then to 120 mm, and leveled
out
at 35 mm, in time this too wore me out and I now am using the digital
format.
Most folks can see no difference between the last formats.My final size  is
13" x 19", mounted and framed. So this lets me out, as going in, I  didn't
realize that this group was for large format  only. WRG

http://mail2web.com/ .