Jim Snarski - Last Light
      Beautiful

Bob Talbot - Blue Moon
      Surreal

David Small - From the bus
      Familliar

Dan Mitchell - Door
      Neon

Kostas Papakotas - while the teacher is out of town
      Posed

Christopher Strevens - David with Nude
      Animalistic

This was fun. I've been waiting a long time to give this one word review. Now, can you figure out what I am talking about in each one? Keep in mind, none of these reviews is of a negative nature. Each one does take into consideration the subject matter and technical qualities.

Shyrell Melara
For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com