Re: contemporary landscape photography

The older I became the more feeble. The feebler, the shakier. As this was happening, I downsized from 4"x 5"  to 220 mm, then to 120 mm, and leveled out at 35 mm, in time this too wore me out and I now am using the digital format. Most folks can see no difference between the last formats.My final size is 13" x 19", mounted and framed. So this lets me out, as going in, I didn't realize that this group was for large format only. WRG