Re: Gallery Review for 20050122

In a message dated 1/22/2005 1:56:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The picture: a bloke dozes on a bus.  He's obviousli not moving while
the guy in the background clearly is. the play of the name and the
sleeper (ooh, sounds like a terrorist cell)  are a common facet of
street photos, or at least the ones that work for me.  It looks like I
was there, which I guess is what David wanted to achieve
Bob we can use some more politically aware folks like you on this side of the pond.  Thanks for the review.actually I am in the bus, he is outside waiting to get on. It was cold out there.
David