contemporary landscape photography

sorry if this is a re-post ... email troubles ...

I'd like to invite anyone who might be interested to take a look at a new
group that formed online.  The discussions are on issues in landscape
photography (including the urban, suburban, and pristine varieties).
We're interested in participation from all sides--photographers, artists
in other media, writers, critics, curators, teachers, collectors, etc...

So far it's shaping up to be an excellent group, with some very talented
artists in the mix.