Gallery Opinions

Pictures here http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Jeff Spirer (Bows) - First trip though I didn't even know of what the image
consisted other than a white bow. Now I see the back of probably a young
girl. I like the way the light bleeds into the shadows with a diffused glow.
It hints at a dreamlike state like viewing a fading memory.

Jim Snarski (Last Light) - Yes, nice light and a beautiful sky but the very,
very stable composition doesn't thrill me. It just leaves me wanting to see
more detail in the sunlit area.

Qkano (Blue Moon) - Certainly leaves me wondering. The moon seems to be a
positive image but the rest appears to be negative but it can't look like
that on film can it? The lone figure is dangerously close to the right hand
edge of the frame, so far over that it bothered me until I realized what
happened. He's from the next image on the film but the pull of the moon has
dragged him into this frame. I too always sense a need to be near a body of
water during a full moon.

David Small (From the bus) - This image is not speaking to me or perhaps I
just don't hear it. I don't see the connection between the scene and
'personalized'.

Dan Mitchell (Door) - Groovy acid green but compositionally....well I would
have left the camera horizontal.

Kostas Papakotas (while the teacher is out of town) - What a bizarre shot
Kostas. The blurred out eyes and the way she's leaning into the frame and
the looming darkness pushing her from behind really freak me out. Good job.

C J R Strevens (David with Nude) - Chris these shots are getting more and
more bizarre and I like seeing them. What is the definition of a 'tame
girl'? Did you intentionally put both the figures at the base of trees in an
attempt to make them look more natural, more real?

Greg Fraser
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/gallery/fraserGalleriesMain.html