RE: Gallery Opinions

"C J R Strevens (David with Nude) - Chris these shots are getting more and
more bizarre and I like seeing them. What is the definition of a 'tame
girl'? Did you intentionally put both the figures at the base of trees in an
attempt to make them look more natural, more real?"

Greg Fraser

I'm happy you like them.  I have another one coming.

A 'tame girl' is a girl who has been tamed like a circus animal.  In the
case of human performers the training is done under a drug or hypnotism.

As I understand it this training only has a temporary effect, but hypnotised
people have been known to continue to obey orders after a 25 year gap.

I believe this training is carried out on shoplifters and other criminals.
It is really no different from the "social conditioning" everyone else has
during babyhood and childhood.

There are, of course, criminal usages.

'tame people' usually spend the rest of their lives as law abiding citizens
with a family and an otherwise 'normal' life.

Yes, I put them where they are and drew in the shadows to make the scene as
realistic as I could.

Chris.