From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
fraserg@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:09 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Gallery Opinions

Pini Vollach (Viking photographer) - I agree its not the best image however,
had no idea there were still Vikings around and I'm glad to see they are
into
photography. I suppose the low camera angle, the curve of the right hand,
the
downward facing head and what appears to be a shadow on the chin gives me
the
impression of a statue of Jesus.....with a camera which is how I picture
him.
#11 - Thou shalt not shoot digital. However, your title and your blurb
stating
this is a great remembrance brings back many of my own fond Viking memories.
Well, not so much memories as hallucinations but fond hallucinations.
Composition-wise I don't care too much for the shot but I do like the way
the
clouds reach right to the bottom of the frame. Sort of gives the imagination
wide range of possibilities.

Greg Fraser