Re: Digital Lenses

I don't actually remember (it was a few years ago). The camera was of no interest to me, lusting as I was for an F5, and I was convinced anyway that they were lying (about the quality). The thing that impressed me was that it was a full-page ad on the inside cover of a photo-mag or similiar glossy mag.

Of course, it was not only Nikon that were doing this.

Best regards,
Deen
2004-08-26 07:06:34

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-08-25, 08:16:37 David Dyer-Bennet (dd-b@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

>That was before I was following digital closely; what one megapixel
>models did Nikon make?
>--
>David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b@xxxxxxxx>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
>RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com/> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>