Re: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails. (sincere attempt to get OT).

Hmm.. was just about to make a joke about one of my images being somewhere in there, but was beaten to it by Jim...

Anyhow, I seem to recall an artist some time ago who did this very thing with tiny images of dollar bills and other banknotes (I have a feeling there was even a portrait of Chairman Mao). Don´t think he had any kind of legal trouble for his efforts, however.

He would have been unable to use Photoshop CS for this, however; there is something in the program that makes it refuse to handle images of money (even our Swedish bills are included in its database) and instead displays a window of legal blurb.

Per Öfverbeck http://foto.ofverbeck.se