Re: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails.

At 2005-01-16, 18:24:25 Bob Talbot (BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>>your pictures all pixelated.
>
>Deen
>
>Did you miss off the smiley or do we understand different things by
>"pixellated"?
>
>Bob
>
>.

Gee, I don't know Bob...

2 entries found for pixelated.

Main Entry: pixelated
Definition: pertaining to a printed image which has been digitized; visible as a pattern of pixels; also written pixellated
Source: Webster's New Millennium? Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.5)
Copyright © 2003, 2004 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

Main Entry: pixelated
Definition: bewildered, confused; slightly insane; also called pixilated
Source: Webster's New Millennium? Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.5)
Copyright © 2003, 2004 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

Which one do you reckon?

I didn't miss the smiley... I put in a variation _before_ the sentence... that'll get ya.

Beast regards,
Deen
2005-01-16 19:00:22