anybody on the list from SF?

I'm coming out there for a week on Tuesday and I'd like to spend a couple days in SF checking out sailing locations. I've got to be in Point Reyes Station on the 22nd. and will be spending the days before that in Inverness.

My plane leaves from Oakland on Wednesday, the 26.

If there's anyone on the list who could spare a bed for a couple nights before I leave, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx